Wednesday 6 April 2011

Time flies!


Well its now April 2011 and its coming up to two years since Olivers transplant in May 2009. He is doing great and just had confirmation that he can go to annual appointments at GOSH and can have his MMR which is great news.

We are now living in Jersey Channel Islands and enjoying our two boys. Oliver is at full time school and doing well and Adam is a little fire cracker! Im a member of the 'Jersey Friends of the Anthony Nolan Trust' have had a successful non-uniform day at Olivers school for the trust and am going to be involved in a recruitment campaign for a 4 year old little girl who needs a stem cell transplant. I think the trust will always ben part of our lives.

Im going to make this an annual post on transplant anniversary.

I hope that this blog has been of help to any WAS family and it certainly helped me in times I needed to purge especially during transplant.

Please don't hesitate to contact me about this blog, WAS or anything really. Thanks for reading love to you all
x

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing, here I am writing another comment, but this time my eyes are filled with tears of joy! x

Lots of love

Tracey x

Sumathi said...

It is amazing to see this beautiful picture of your two healthy boys. Great to see how far Oliver has come!

Congratulations and best wishes for a healthy and happy life. Best wishes for success on your drives for the Anthony Nolan Trust.

Sumathi

Smilen Champ said...

Hi
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Oliver is an amazing, courageous, strong and determined fighter. he is a brave warrior, smilen champ, and an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease and i love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

Smilen Champ said...

Hi Oliver,

My name is Jenna. You are a brave courageous fighter, You are a special miracle from god, a gift from above, earthly angel, a smilen hero.

I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and have 14 other medical conditions, and developmental delays.

I wrote this poem
Each of us are Special
Each of us different,
No one is the same
Each of are us are unique in our own way,
Those of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.
Those who of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.
It doesn't matter what others say
we are special anyway.
What is forty feet and sings? the school chior http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com